The Wheat State Insurance Group “Help our Community” Referral Program
Your referrals mean the world to us. We work hard to earn each referral by providing great service. We appreciate you for your business. As our way of saying thank you, we’re kicking off our new “Help Our Community” referral program. We love supporting the charitable efforts in our community, so we’ve tied referrals and charitable giving together. Here’s how it works:
Each time we receive a referral from you, your name is entered into our quarterly and annual referral drawings. What qualifies as a referral? A referral is when we get a call for a quote from someone saying you referred them to us.
- For every referral we receive we will donate $5 to the charitable organization selected for that quarter. (This will be announced in the quarterly newsletters)
- You will receive a $5 gift card for every referral we receive. (Will mail out monthly)
- We hold a quarterly drawing from all the names of people that referred someone to us.
- For our quarterly drawing, the monthly prize is $50 and is given to the charity of the winner’s choice.
- Each referral equals one entry into our monthly drawing
- We’ll announce who won on our Face Book page.
- If you are the quarterly winner, we’ll ask you for a picture of you and your charity, and will feature your charity on Face Book and newsletter!
- For our annual drawing, the annual prize is $250 and is given to the charity of the winner’s choice. If your name is drawn, we hope you’ll join us to deliver this to your favorite charity!
- Each referral you’ve given throughout the year equals one entry for our annual drawing.
- That’s it! The person you refer doesn’t have to purchase a policy but must obtain a quote from us for your referral to count. There are many worthy charitable organizations in our community. Help us help them!
Our referral program is open to anyone, whether they’re a client or not.
*** A referral is when we get or make a call for a quote from someone saying you referred them to us; they must provide all information for a full quote to qualify. A charitable organization has to be a non-profit, and well known. ***